Any fun plans for the long weekend?? I’m just doing a classic cookout, nothing super exciting planned. As I’m writing this, at least three stink bugs have been flying around my house! Does anyone else have a problem with these & if anyone has a good solution, please tell me! The stink bugs drive me crazy. Anyway, on to the important stuff…
RECIPE SNEEK PEAK
One of next week’s recipe I’ve been testing forever, and I FINALLY found the perfect recipe! It’s chocolatey and crumbly and oh so good. I’ll also be sharing an easy variation of lasagna with basil pesto.
- Dressing Up Wooden Objects with Pyrography. Essentially the same thing as wood burning, I’ve only seen the technique used as decoration pieces, never on furniture. I love the minimalistic look of some of the pieces.
- Amazon Teams Up With Law Enforcement. This is creepy, I can see it being useful in very rare cases (maybe for finding a criminal on the loose), but it just seems very 1984-like.
- Best ever halloumi recipes. I’m working on a good halloumi recipe, reading this for inspiration!
- Maybe you’re all grilled out from your Memorial weekend parties, in cause you’re not here’s 12 Brilliant Memorial Day Grilling Recipes from Chefs.
RECIPES I WANT TO TRY
- Introducing the perfect summer dessert: S’mores Bites (no bonfire needed).
- You’re only two minutes away from this amazing Flourless Chocolate Avocado Mug Cake.
- Coconut + Nutella + vegan = amazing! And I’m never buying store bought Nutella again, only making Vegan Toasted Coconut Nutella.
- Scaccia Ragusana, also known as a cross between lasagna and calzones. This looks amazing.
- This honey, oat + spelt sourdough looks so perfect, I can’t wait to try it.
- Chocolate chip brownie tarts. The best of both worlds.
- I’m trying to like salmon, but until then I’ll settle for this Vegan Salmon Bagel.
- Spinach Protein Pancakes a great way to eat your veggies for breakfast.
- Cheeseburger chopped salad with dill pickle vinaigrette. I love pickles and as strange as this sounds, I think it would be the perfect, refreshing summer dinner.
- Boston Cream Pie, classics are classic for a good reason.
I almost forgot this was the last weekend in May! Here’s a Spotify playlist with the songs I’ve been loving this May.
Wow! That scaccia ragusana looks like the best thing ever. It’s like pepperoni bread to the extreme. I may have to try my hand at it. I love all things pasta and pizza inspired. Also, nice playlist!
Thanks Rob. I know..as soon as I saw the scaccia ragusana bread I knew it would be added to my ‘to make’ list. Glad you enjoyed the playlist too!