Hope y’all are having a good start to spring. The snow is mostly melted here, but it’s still chilly! Here’s recipes I love, my current thoughts, and music I’m listening to…
FOOD I LOVE
1. This BBQ Jackfruit Sweet Potato Mac looks so creamy. I’ve never had jackfruit, so excited to try this one.
2. Chicken Piccata with Pappardelle Primavera…I love a wine sauce.
3. Passover Lemon Meringue Pie looks so perfect.
4. I’m planning on making this Sugar Cookie Cake for Easter.
5. Love this Hashbrown Casserole. We always make this for every family party.
6. Love the healthy spin on these Carrot Patch “Dirt” Cups.
7. I’ve always failed at making semolina gnocchi, can’t wait to try Gnocchi Alla Romana.
1. For those of you celebrating, any exciting Easter plans? What are you making?
2. March Madness…did you participate this year? I, unfortunately, submitted by bracket too late! Because of that I’ve definitely lost interest, but I still watch a game occasionally.
3. I know this is late news… Toys R Us is closing?! Toys R Us was my childhood, it was always so exciting to walk into a store filled with toys! I guess it isn’t a huge surprise considering most people probably shop on Amazon. I am excited to buy some board games on clearance though.
1. Three Man Cannon – Three Man Cannon. Their previous release was my favorite record of 2015, this one does not disappoint.
2. American Football – Self Titled. An old one, but Never Meant never gets old.
3. Runaway Brother – New Pocket. This band gets better with every release. Bonus: they’re from Cleveland.
RECIPE SNEAK PEEK!
Get ready for next week, there will be spring inspired recipes! I’m posting a raw carrot salad recipe & an easy, mojito cocktail recipe!
Tell me what your listening to, reading, and cooking this week!